Thursday, August 28, 2008

everyday miracles

i am just a little curious if anyone has some form of small miracles that they would like to share.  i am going to share one to give an idea of what i am talking about.  i am currently going through a bunch of medical issues.  the main illness i suffer from is gluten intolerance.  that story is another blog but i can tell you that i get EXTREMELY sick from anything gluten or related.  i cant breath the stuff like flour dust.  i cant even have antidorin after communion without becoming ill.  however,  i receive communion on a regular basis.  the mystery of this i will never understand. at least while my soul is stuck in my body. but the fact that i can receive communion with this intolerant intolerance,  i will rejoice with my miracle that i am so unworthy of receiving.  

GLORY TO GOD.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Glory to God!

Anonymous said...

My small miracle right now is that of an old friend of mine who was a long time Protestant. We were friends when I used to work for Target. (Fondly referred ot by all ex employees as "Targhetto" or "Targettraz." Well, we had talked about Faith and Religion and he was around for my initial investigation into Orthodoxy. As a history buff, like me he took a slight interest but things at the time kept him from truly investigating. Situations have changed on both our sides and in the end he is going to be attending the ROCOR church in Phoenix AZ. I love Father John and I know that Gregory is in good hands. Any prayers you can offer woyuld be great. :)